Perfect for when it's just a little too cool on your knees to wear just shorts. The articulated design keep them in securely place and our exclusive Seamless panel for the back of the knee eliminates the need for leg elastic in this pressure sensitive area.
• Matte-finish, mid-weight PRO lycra® fabric provides supportive four-way stretch and is chosen for the excellent fabric memory, durability, and resilience.
• Traditionally styled 4-layer Women's UltraSuede® PRO chamois, our standard for comfort for nearly 2O years.
• Wide 1-1/4" Flat Waist Elastic.
• Seamless panel for the back of the knee to eliminate binding.
• Enhanced 8-Panel Design provides a seamless inner thigh and anantomical shape to prevent chafing.
• Articulated Hip and Knees to match your riding position, low in front and long in back, to fit best while in a cycling position.
• Cycling Comfort Range: 40° to 70°F.
Available with a PRO bib top for an additional $20 upon Special Request.
Available with a lycra Recumbent Liner for the same price,
or without an ELITE pad or liner for $10 Less, upon Special Request.
*Please add a Comment when placing your order requesting a bib top, the lycra liner or without the PRO chamois , and allow us 3-5 business days to make and ship your order.
"I received the knickers that I ordered from Boure', today. They're great, a perfect fit! Now I won't have to worry about the tops of my legs getting sunburned. I'll be trying them out this Sunday, as myself and other members of our antique bicycle club, The Wheelmen, will be riding our high wheel bicycles about 40 miles in Central Illinois. Our club's annual meet is in Buffalo, NY this year, with our Century ride being Erie, PA to Buffalo, NY. That's when they'll be especially appreciated."
Criteria for best fit are prioritized from left-to-right. #1 hips, #2 inseam, #3 weight, etc.
5'3" and under
5'2" to 5'6"
5'5" to 5'9"
5'8" to 6'0"
5'8" to 6'0"+
**Fitting Note: Our PRO and ELITE knickers are designed to fit you specifically while in a cycling position, and subsequently, will feel loose in the rear end and low in front when standing upright and trying them on for fit. Please hop on your bike, bend forward to the handlebars, and then check their fit in your riding position.
To Measure your Hips: With feet together, measure around the fullest part.
To Measure your Waist: Measure around waist at the height you normally wear your pants. Alternatively, use your dress pants size.
To Measure your Inseam: Measure pants that fit well from the crotch seam to bottom of pants. Alternatively, use your dress pants size.
*All measurements taken close to the body, and not over loose clothes*
Please note: These charts should be used only as a guideline to represent our sizing. If you have any trouble finding an appropriate size with these charts, please E-mailus, or call us at 970-247-0339 for product advice.
Women's PRO UltraSuede® Chamois Our time-tested 4-layer PRO chamois provides mile after mile of comfort.
1. UltraSuede® synthetic leather for long-lasting, easy-care softness and comfort.
2. Microtex® anti-bacterial knit has an exceptionally ability to transfer moisture and keep you dry. Retains its ultrasoftness even after repeated washings.
3. Open cell foam pads you against road and trail shock.
4. Non-friction tricot allows the pad to slide easily within the short and over saddle to reduce friction and eliminate chafing.
ENHANCED 8-PANEL design for Bouré shorts. A traditional 8-panel design that provides maximum support throughout the entire short and a superior fit. Results in a seamless inner thigh to eliminate chafing in this sensitive area.
ARTICULATED HIP on shorts to mirror the biomechanical range of motion while in your cycling position so that the shorts fit naturally.
Need Help or Have Questions? Contact Us for product advice, sizing help, or any other question.
Returns and Exchanges There is no need to call for a Return Authorization.
If for ANY reason you would like to return your purchase or gift, simply send it back for a refund or exchange at the below address. All we need to know is who you are, an e-mail address and/or daytime phone number, and what you would like us to do for you. Any reimbursements or adjustments will be made by original method of payment.