Once you've felt the extra support of bib shorts you won't believe how comfortable you'll find them, and the long time favorite PRO bib shorts are our standard for all-around cycling performance. When heading out for any long ride, the time-tested PRO bib shorts and chamois are a proven winner for daily comfort and trouble-free use.
• Matte-finish, mid-weight PRO lycra® fabric provides supportive four-way stretch and is chosen for the excellent fabric memory, durability, and resilience.
• Traditionally styled 4-layer Men's UltraSuede® PRO chamois, our standard for comfort for nearly 2O years.
• Comfortable Antigua open-mesh lycra®bib top has wide 2-1/2" straps to eliminate pinching. Easy-stretch fabric is cut high in back to keep them securely in place, and low in front for cooling air flow.
• 1" Gripper Leg Elastic to keep the full-length legs securely in place.
• Enhanced 8-Panel Design provides a seamless inner thigh and anantomical shape to prevent chafing.
• Articulated Hip to match your riding position, low in front and long in back, to fit best while in a cycling position.
"The top has a very soft silky feel, can hardly tell it's there. Plus, the fact that it doesn't slip off my shoulders is huge. Bibs are just so much more comfortable that I don't think I'll ride without them again."
"Just wanted to let you know that the bib shorts I recently bought are great, may not have to try another saddle after all. The 2 pair of P**** I***** I've been using this year have been sent to the back of the closet, hopefully out the door if I can trade or sell them."
"Anyway, I had to tell you that the pro shorts I bought last fall (my first pair of Boure bibs and customized with XL spenders on L bottoms to accommodate my tall frame) got their first big test. I have ridden with them a lot but nothing more than 2 or 3 hours. On Sunday I wore them for the Durango 100. Despite the fact that I really suffered the last 30 miles (damn I should have trained more) I was amazed when I got home and realized that I had actually never felt my shorts the entire ride. I was in and out of the saddle in every position imaginable trying to coax my bike back up to Durango and can testify that they are the most comfortable shorts I have ever had. I can't believe that after over 4.5 hours or riding I not only had no saddle sores, but it was like my crotch had not even been on a bike seat. Keep up the good work, your stuff rocks!"
"This is 3rd pair of bibs I have ordered in last year. I love them! I prefer the pro chamois over the elite. You make a great product. I ride 12,000+ miles a year and can't wear them out. I am a member of UMCA and first learned about your products through them. Keep up the good work!"
Criteria for best fit are prioritized from left-to-right. #1 hips, #2 weight, #3 waist, etc.
5'5" and under
5'4" to 5'8"
5'7" to 5'11"
5'10" to 6'2"
6'1" to 6'5"
6'4" and up
6'4" and up
**Fitting Note: Our PRO and ELITE shorts are designed to fit you specifically while in a cycling position, and subsequently, will feel loose in the rear end and low in front when standing upright and trying them on for fit. Please hop on your bike, bend forward to the handlebars, and then check their fit in your riding position.
To Measure your Hips With feet together, measure around the fullest part. To Measure your Waist Measure around waist at the height you normally wear your pants. Alternatively, use your dress pants size. To Measure your Inseam Measure pants that fit well from the crotch seam to bottom of pants. Alternatively, use your dress pants size.
*All measurements taken close to the body, and not over loose clothes*
Please note: These charts should be used only as a guideline to represent our sizing. If you have any trouble finding an appropriate size with these charts, please E-mailus, or call us at 970-247-0339 for product advice.
Men's PRO UltraSuede® Chamois Our time-tested 4-layer PRO chamois provides mile after mile of comfort.
1. UltraSuede® synthetic leather for long-lasting, easy-care softness and comfort.
2. Microtex® anti-bacterial knit has an exceptionally ability to transfer moisture and keep you dry. Retains its ultrasoftness even after repeated washings.
3. Open cell foampads you against road and trail shock.
4. Non-friction tricot allows the pad to slide easily within the short and over saddle to reduce friction and eliminate chafing.
PRO shorts specifications
Garment measurements (laid flat)
ENHANCED 8-PANEL design for Bouré shorts. A traditional 8-panel design that provides maximum support throughout the entire short and a superior fit. Results in a seamless inner thigh to eliminate chafing in this sensitive area.
ARTICULATED HIP on shorts to mirror the biomechanical range of motion while in your cycling position so that the shorts fit naturally.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. I saw a review of your products and they talked about your chamois being thinner than others. Can you explain to me the differences in your chamois inserts and how they work?
3. I recently finished a 460 mile bike ride in six days. I developed saddle sores that got infected and the last couple of days were miserable. I'm trying to find a solution and everybody has ideas. I'm currently trying a new saddle and have adjusted the way I sit in the saddle.
Need Help or Have Questions? Contact Us for product advice, sizing help, or any other question.
Returns and Exchanges There is no need to call for a Return Authorization.
If for ANY reason you would like to return your purchase or gift, simply send it back for a refund or exchange at the below address. All we need to know is who you are, an e-mail address and/or daytime phone number, and what you would like us to do for you. Any reimbursements or adjustments will be made by original method of payment.