Made of lightweight GeoTherm® for comfortable cool weather riding with bright styling to keep you seen and safe on the road.
• Lightweight, fleeced backed GeoTherm® fabric - 100% ultra-soft micro-denier Polyester for cool weather riding.
• Durable fabric construction with breathable, quick-drying performance. • Full-length zipper for variable cooling and breathability.
• 3 reinforced rear pockets, with silicone gripper waist and elastic wrists.
• Reflective Tabs on back pockets for increased visibility
• Comfort-cut is tailored to be trim fitting, yet comfortable. Specifically designed for the feminine figure, with a tapered waist, elasticized bottom hem, shorter length, narrower shoulders and more room in the chest and hips.
• Cycling Comfort Range: 40° to 70°F
Cycling Comfort Range: 40° to 70°F
Wear with a baselayer and/or vest to stay warm at 40°,
comfortable in weather up to 70° when worn alone.
*Your results may vary depending on your specific day's radiant heat and humidity.
Made for us in the USA by Voler Team Apparel of Grover Beach, CA
"Perhaps it's good to know you made a difference. I would like to thank everyone at Bouré who helped get my new Thermosensor LS jersey to me on such short notice during the Bouré Bike Fest last week. My September century began on Sunday with a brisk six-mile downhill grade on the Trail of the Coeur D'Alenes in northern Idaho. There was frost on the side of the mountain and, on the north face, ice capped puddles beside the asphalt. But the day became ethereal, a ride through swirling Aspen leaves, past blue lakes, turkeys and ospreys. It was...perfect. And warm in my new jersey."
Criteria for best fit are prioritized from left-to-right. #1 chest, #2 sleeve, etc.
5'2" to 5'6"
5'5" to 5'9"
5'8" to 6'0"
To measure your Chest: With relaxed arms at side, breath in and measure the fullest part of bust/ chest. Add at least 2" for comfort.
To measure your Sleeve: Bend arm 90° with hand on hip. Starting at the center back of neck, measure the total distance across the top of the shoulder to the elbow and then down to the wrist. Alternatively, use your dress shirt size.
*All measurements taken close to the body, and not over loose clothes*
Please note: These charts should be used only as a guideline to represent our sizing. If you have any trouble finding an appropriate size with these charts, please E-mailus, or call us at 970-247-0339 for product advice.
Milled in Italy, GeoTherm combines breathable, quick drying, ultra-soft, 100% micro-poly fabric with fleeced backing for retaining warmth and utilizing heavyweight construction for durability.
Garment measurements (laid flat)
Need Help or Have Questions? Contact Us for product advice, sizing help, or any other question.
Returns and Exchanges There is no need to call for a Return Authorization.
If for ANY reason you would like to return your purchase or gift, simply send it back for a refund or exchange at the below address. All we need to know is who you are, an e-mail address and/or daytime phone number, and what you would like us to do for you. Any reimbursements or adjustments will be made by original method of payment.