Crisp white, lightweight, and superior sun protection are yours with our Sol Skin UV Knee Protectors made from Quantum DSX, with a 50+ UPF rating. These lightweight UV Protectors are perfect for warm weather rides.
• Lightweight and superior 50+ UPF Sun Protection Rating.
• Made from Quantum DSX - a Swiss fabric featuring a micro-waffle surface that is designed to reduce wind drag, is highly breathable, has great compression and is very durable.
• Articulated design prevents bunching and keeps them in place, with the seam worn behind the knee.
• Gripper Elastic Top & Bottom to secure them in place.
• Perfect for warm spring or summer days.
Made in the USA by Voler Team Apparel of Grover Beach, CA
Criteria for best fit are prioritized from left-to-right.
Knee Cooler Length
15.5" - 18"
11" - 13"
13.5" - 14.5"
17" - 20"
11.5" - 13.5"
14" - 15"
18.5" - 22"
12" - 14.5"
14.5" - 15.5"
20" - 24"
13" - 15.5"
15" - 16.5"
22" - 26"
14" - 16.5"
15.5" - 17"
Please note: These charts should be used only as a guideline to represent our sizing. If you have any trouble finding an appropriate size with these charts, please E-mailus, or call us at 970-247-0339 for product advice.
Quantum DSX Developed in Switzerland, Quantum DSX is the ultimate fabric for cycling. It features a micro-waffle surface that is designed to reduce wind drag by 10% over its surface area. Unlike some other aero fabrics, Quantum DSX is extremely breathable and can be worn on any occasion, not just for time-trialing. Also gives excellent compression and durability. Weight: 220g / 7.8 oz.
Need Help or Have Questions? Contact Us for product advice, sizing help, or any other question.
Returns and Exchanges There is no need to call for a Return Authorization.
If for ANY reason you would like to return your purchase or gift, simply send it back for a refund or exchange at the below address. All we need to know is who you are, an e-mail address and/or daytime phone number, and what you would like us to do for you. Any reimbursements or adjustments will be made by original method of payment.