Say goodbye to saggy wool shorts of the old days! Now you can wear true performance Bouré wool shorts with your Bouré wool jerseys.
• Superior Lightweight Wool Interlock Knit with 4% nylon and 2% elastic for stretch, power and shape retention.
• Creative anatomical six panel construction flows with your body when cycling, designed without an inner leg seam.
• 4-needle flatlock stitch to prevent chafing.
• Elastic one-piece pad with Antibacterial-treated Coolmax® fabric moves with you.
• Silcone gripper at the leg hems for a secure, comfortable fit.
• A special stretch nylon is sewn on the seat to protect against the hot spots of friction for added durability.
• Classic chain-stitch "BOURÉ" embroidery on legs.
• Certified Machine Washable
Meticulously made by Woolistic Fine Merino Sportswear of Switzerland
Criteria for best fit are prioritized from left-to-right. #1 hips, #2 weight, #3 waist, etc.
5'4" to 5'8"
5'7" to 5'11"
5'10" to 6'2"
6'1" to 6'5"
6'4" and up
6'4" and up
**Fitting Note: Our cycling shorts are designed to fit you while in a cycling position, and subsequently, will feel loose in the rear end and low in front when standing upright and trying them on for fit. Please hop on your bike, bend forward to the handlebars, and then check their fit in your riding position.
To Measure your Waist Measure around waist at the height you normally wear your pants. Alternatively, use your dress pants size. To Measure your Inseam Measure pants that fit well from the crotch seam to bottom of pants. Alternatively, use your dress pants size.
*All measurements taken close to the body, and not over loose clothes*
Please note: These charts should be used only as a guideline to represent our sizing. If you have any trouble finding an appropriate size with these charts, please E-mailus, or call us at 970-247-0339 for product advice.
Elastic one-piece padding, made of antibacterial-treated Coolmax fabric.
Two layer thickness - from 8mm to 2mm.
Multilevel Antibacterial Elastic Pad
Why Wool, You Ask?
Need Help or Have Questions? Contact Us for product advice, sizing help, or any other question.
Returns and Exchanges There is no need to call for a Return Authorization.
If for ANY reason you would like to return your purchase or gift, simply send it back for a refund or exchange at the below address. All we need to know is who you are, an e-mail address and/or daytime phone number, and what you would like us to do for you. Any reimbursements or adjustments will be made by original method of payment.