Please allow 3-5 business days to make and ship this item.
When the roads and trails are snow covered, it's time to wax the Nordic skis. Designed to provide maximum warmth with comfort suitable for training and racing. Our suit allows for complete freedom of movement, with an extra-long zipper allows for easy donning and doffing.
• Designed to provide maximum warmth, with comfort suitable for training and racing.
• Top is made of warm, wicking Hydrofil® for cold weather comfort.
• Bottom of Teflon-treated ThermoRoubaix fleece for luxurious comfort and warmth on colder days. The thermal-weight polyester/nylon/spandex blend offers support for long rides, and is treated with Teflon High-Tech Fabric Protector® to resist grime.
• Lengthy, cuffed long sleeves and tall collar to seal out the cold.
• Stirrup Foot keeps tights snug in boots.
• Extra-long zipper for convenient donning and doffing.
Criteria for best fit are prioritized from left-to-right. #1 hips, #2 chest, #3 weight, etc.
5'5" and under
5'4" to 5'8"
5'7" to 5'11"
5'10" to 6'2"
6'1" to 6'5"
6'4" and up
To Measure your Hips With feet together, measure around the fullest part. To Measure your Waist Measure around waist at the height you normally wear your pants. Alternatively, use your dress pants size. To Measure your Inseam Measure pants that fit well from the crotch seam to bottom of pants. Alternatively, use your dress pants size.
*All measurements taken close to the body, and not over loose clothes*
Please note: These charts should be used only as a guideline to represent our sizing. If you have any trouble finding an appropriate size with these charts, please E-mailus, or call us at 970-247-0339 for product advice.
ThermoRoubaix Teflon HPR fleece lycra for unmatched fit and warmth on colder days. The use of Thermolite® fiber results in a warmer, lighter, drier fabric for excellent comfort control, and Teflon Fabric Protector® treatment resists road and trail grime.
Thermolite® is DuPont's thermally engineered hollow-core fiber with fast-wicking and vapor-transmission capabilities, and a soft touch.
Teflon Fabric Protector® is DuPont's fabric finish that resists water and oil-based liquids.
Need Help or Have Questions? Contact Us for product advice, sizing help, or any other question.
Returns and Exchanges There is no need to call for a Return Authorization.
If for ANY reason you would like to return your purchase or gift, simply send it back for a refund or exchange at the below address. All we need to know is who you are, an e-mail address and/or daytime phone number, and what you would like us to do for you. Any reimbursements or adjustments will be made by original method of payment.