The next generation of Showers Pass' popular Pro Tech jacket. The Pro Tech ST uses the same transparent, waterproof-breathable membrane but is now fully seam taped for better weather protection. It also has a more streamlined fit, a longer tail, new cuff and zipper designs, and the back vent is re-engineered for increased air flow. Weighing in at a mere 5 ounces, the ultra-packable Pro Tech ST makes an ideal emergency piece for training rides; and won't hide your kit on race day.
• Ultralight waterproof-breathable membrane keeps wind and rain out - and body heat in
• Seam taped construction for maximum weather protection
• Two-way water-resistant front zipper is asymmetrical for more comfort and reduced chafing at the neck
• Specially designed back vent
• Race cut with stretch fabric for reduced wind resistance and a contoured fit
• Moisture-wicking lining on the collar
• Jacket stuffs into its own back pocket
• 3M Scotchlite™ Reflective Material on back pocket
Meticulously made by Showers Pass Rainwear of Portland, OR
Criteria for best fit are prioritized from left-to-right. #1 chest, #2 weight, etc.
5' 5" and under
5'2" to 5'6"
5'6" to 5'10"
5'10" to 6'2"
6'2" to 6'6"
6'4" and up
To Measure your Chest: With relaxed arms at side, breath in and measure the fullest part of bust/ chest. Add at least 2" for comfort. Alternatively, use your suit coat size.
To Measure your Waist: Measure around waist at the height you normally wear your pants. Alternatively, use your dress pants size.
To Measure your Hips: With feet together, measure around the fullest part.
*All measurements taken close to the body, and not over loose clothes*
Please note: These charts should be used only as a guideline to represent our sizing. If you have any trouble finding an appropriate size with these charts, please E-mailus, or call toll free at 1-888-889-9242 for product advice.
Weight & Size Specifications
(For a Size Large)
5 ounces (142g)
Compressed and Rolled-Up Size:
6" by 2.5"
(15 cm x 6.5 cm)
- Ultralight membrane keeps wind and rain out - and body heat in
- Seam taped construction for maximum weather protection
- Two-way water resistant front zipper is asymmetrical for more comfort and reduced chafing at the neck
- Specially designed back vent
- Race cut and stretch fabric for reduced wind resistance and a contoured fit
- Moisture-wicking lining on the collar
- PACKABLE: jacket stuffs into its own back pocket
Need Help or Have Questions? Contact Us for product advice, sizing help, or any other question.
Returns and Exchanges There is no need to call for a Return Authorization.
If for ANY reason you would like to return your purchase or gift, simply send it back for a refund or exchange at the below address. All we need to know is who you are, an e-mail address and/or daytime phone number, and what you would like us to do for you. Any reimbursements or adjustments will be made by original method of payment.