Our long time favorite PRO short is our standard for all-around cycling performance. Whether heading out on your favorite ride, training every day, or racing weekends, the time-tested PRO shorts and chamois are our proven winner for daily comfort and trouble-free use.
• Matte-finish, mid-weight PRO lycra® fabric provides supportive four-way stretch and is chosen for the excellent fabric memory, durability, and resilience.
• Traditionally styled 4-layer Men's UltraSuede® PRO chamois, our standard for comfort for nearly 2O years.
• Wide 1-1/4" Drawstring Waist Elastic.
• 1" Gripper Leg Elastic to keep the full-length legs securely in place.
• Enhanced 8-Panel Design provides a seamless inner thigh and anantomical shape to prevent chafing.
• Articulated Hip to match your riding position, low in front and long in back, to fit best while in a cycling position.
This is 3rd pair of shorts I have ordered in last year. I love them! I prefer the pro chamois over the elite. You make a great product. I ride 12,000+ miles a year and can't wear them out."
"...and yesterday I put them through an ultimate challenge, a hilly fixed gear ride. They were great! Very comfortable!"
"I rode your Elite and PRO shorts on the PAC Tour Northern Transcontinental this summer and, unlike many fellow riders, never had a saddle sore! "
"I bought a pair of shorts earlier in the year and liked them so much a got another pair a few weeks later. I did the triple bypass last Saturday and the only thing not sore was my rear thanks to your shorts."
"By the way I really do like your shorts - I have tried the high price Assos and they in no way compare in comfort to your shorts - I have a couple of the pro-shorts and look forward to trying these new shorts."
"I also own multiple pairs of your pro shorts which are far superior to any other brand I’ve ever worn and I’ve tried quite a few in the last 15 years."
Criteria for best fit are prioritized from left-to-right. #1 hips, #2 weight, #3 waist, etc.
5'5" and under
5'4" to 5'8"
5'7" to 5'11"
5'10" to 6'2"
6'1" to 6'5"
6'4" and up
6'4" and up
**Fitting Note: Our PRO and ELITE shorts are designed to fit you specifically while in a cycling position, and subsequently, will feel loose in the rear end and low in front when standing upright and trying them on for fit. Please hop on your bike, bend forward to the handlebars, and then check their fit in your riding position.
To Measure your Hips With feet together, measure around the fullest part. To Measure your Waist Measure around waist at the height you normally wear your pants. Alternatively, use your dress pants size. To Measure your Inseam Measure pants that fit well from the crotch seam to bottom of pants. Alternatively, use your dress pants size.
*All measurements taken close to the body, and not over loose clothes*
Please note: These charts should be used only as a guideline to represent our sizing. If you have any trouble finding an appropriate size with these charts, please E-mailus, or call toll free at 1-888-889-9242 for product advice.
Men's PRO UltraSuede® Chamois Our time-tested 4-layer PRO chamois provides mile after mile of comfort.
1. UltraSuede® synthetic leather for long-lasting, easy-care softness and comfort.
2. Microtex® anti-bacterial knit has an exceptionally ability to transfer moisture and keep you dry. Retains its ultrasoftness even after repeated washings.
3. Open cell foampads you against road and trail shock.
4. Non-friction tricot allows the pad to slide easily within the short and over saddle to reduce friction and eliminate chafing.
PRO shorts specifications
Garment measurements (laid flat)
ENHANCED 8-PANEL design for Bouré shorts. A traditional 8-panel design that provides maximum support throughout the entire short and a superior fit. Results in a seamless inner thigh to eliminate chafing in this sensitive area.
ARTICULATED HIP on shorts to mirror the biomechanical range of motion while in your cycling position so that the shorts fit naturally.
Frequently Asked Questions
1. I saw a review of your products and they talked about your chamois being thinner than others. Can you explain to me the differences in your chamois inserts and how they work?
3. I recently finished a 460 mile bike ride in six days. I developed saddle sores that got infected and the last couple of days were miserable. I'm trying to find a solution and everybody has ideas. I'm currently trying a new saddle and have adjusted the way I sit in the saddle.
Need Help or Have Questions? Contact Us for product advice, sizing help, or any other question.
Returns and Exchanges There is no need to call for a Return Authorization.
If for ANY reason you would like to return your purchase or gift, simply send it back for a refund or exchange at the below address. All we need to know is who you are, an e-mail address and/or daytime phone number, and what you would like us to do for you. Any reimbursements or adjustments will be made by original method of payment.